BE/B.TechJob Description :Physical Design Engineer – 75746, Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN1. Must have specialized SoC implementation knowledge plus broader techni… Last Date 29 Nov 19, Exp: 0 to 3 yrs , Last Date 29 Nov 2019
Physical Design Engineer – 75746
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
1. Must have specialized SoC implementation knowledge plus broader technical knowledge that facilitates more integrative thinking.
2. Have responsibility for projects or processes of significant technical importance and for results in SoC implementation area and interdependencies of related areas.
3. Solve complex, novel and non-recurring problems; initiates significant changes to existing processes/methods and leads development and implementation.
4. Influences technical decisions that have a significant impact on final product.
5. Requires limited supervision and is evaluated according to project performance.
6. Coaches and mentors less experienced staff; influences others as a technical leader.
1. SoC implementation expertise. Multi million gates integration.
2. Physical Synthesis, Constraints validation.
3. Floorplanning, Power planning.
4. Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS).
5. Scan Synthesis, Scan re-order.
6. Static Timing analysis (STA).
7. Analysis: IR, EM, Noise.
8. Physical Verification.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
Job Category : Core Technical,1 to 3 Yr Exp
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced (0 to 3 Years )
About Advanced Micro Devices Inc
Founded in 1969 as a Silicon Valley start-up, the AMD journey began with dozens of employees focused on leading-edge semiconductor products. From those modest beginnings, AMD has grown into a global company of 10,000 people, achieving many important industry firsts along the way. AMD today develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges. There has never been a better time to be in the semiconductor industry, and we are ready to tackle the next 50 years with high-performance computing and graphics solutions that transform all of our lives.